Our School timetable has changed for the week due to a school trip to France here’s the results:
- Classes have been moved around, because some classes had nearly everyone on the trip and some classes had nobody. So Lily is in my class.
- We have a new maths group, doing extra complicated stuff with the head of maths ❗
- We had PE today, but Mr Fairgrass didn’t give us the new timetable on time so no-one brought their kit.
- I was late, as usual 🙄 so I wasn’t given a copy of the new timetable 😦
- Every lesson this week is a write-off because the teachers don’t want the French trip kids to miss anything.
You can decide for yourself which results are good, and which are bad.