Today we went to see Madagascar 3 in the cinema! It had jokes for adults and kids and great graphics! Dad even stayed awake for the whole show. My favourite was the penguins, but I won’t say any more for fear of ruining the plot.
We also went on a short trip to the dentist, BUT…
- Dad takes James to the dentist.
- Dad realises that we’re actually all supposed to be going to the dentist.
- We go to the dentist.
- Dad decideds that we might as well pick up some brushes to decorate the windows withwhile we’re there.
- We get the brushes.
- Dad decides that we might as well go to pick up his shoes while we’re out.
- W go to pick up Dad’s shoes.
- We think it would be fun to visit the second handshop and buy hundreds of books and 2 videos (monsters inc = pretty cool Joseph King of dreams = spectacular!)
All this was great, way better than yesterdays snooze fest (esspecially the second hand shop!) But one bad thing became of it.
Dad thought: We can’t get a take-away Mum will have something ready by the time we get back.
While Mum thought: Dad must be getting them a takeaway as they’ve been out so long, it took one and a half fried egg sandwiches and a packet of magic stars to satisfy my hunger pangs,
but other than that, a wonderful day!!!