Right! Today I:
- Discovered that silence and lack of chairs can damage your brain! At the end of food tech we had to spend a minute sitting in silence. Only I didn’t have a chair. 45 seconds in and I was considering shoving Lily off her chair and snatching it for myself.
- I had an RE lesson on vegetarianism. It was really difficult, a whole lesson of people asking me if I’m a Hindu, or worst of all, arguing with me! Some people love to talk about current issues, and quite often the less they know about a subject the more they try and educate the rest of us! I had problems with one such boy, he kept trying to ell me that if you don’t eat meat you don’t grow! Do I look six inches tall?
- I watched Wolfblood, it is seriously addictive!
- I re-did my French homework. Mr Sophos is so picky, here are his rules:
- You have to use a handwriting pen. I never get this! I’m a budding author and always writing, but even I’ve never used one of those pens outside school!
- Never scrumple your homework up. (By the way, can anyone tell me if ‘scrumple’ is a word?
- Write full sentences. That’s where I went wrong.
Oh, well! Bye!