Today I made tea, it went okay, only the bases I used for the pizzas were a bit thick. That’s all that happened today.
Today we went to a museum of air stuff, it was cool, the only problem was it had lots of computers, and a lot of them didn’t work. It had a real life concorde though. The thing is for some reason they took out half the seats, there was a flight simulator as well, we were all being shaken around like rag-dolls. I felt sick, unfortunately there was music, and I expect I’ll be hearing that for the next fifty years of my life.
That’s when we get the results from the election.
I seem to spent most of my time doing this stuff. I’ve finnally done it all.
International day went great, I came as Wales.
I actually looked a lot like this and I was carrying the Welsh flag, though for some reason people kept telling that I was wearing Scottish national dress and carrying the Scottish flag with it’s Scottish dragon!!!
We tasted Spanish food in DT, I liked the Machego cheese because it just tasted like Cheddar, but the olives were disgusting, it was wierd. They left a taste in your mouth so it was like:
- Minute one: Mmm, quite nice.
- Minute two: It’s not as nice as I thought.
- Minute three: Urgh, it’s discusting!
- Minute four: I feel sick!
The Frittata was wierd, it didn’t taste of anything, but it’s texture was eggy, it was burning hot as well. The bread just tasted like french bagguette.
I’ve discovered what fun baking can be! After making little biscuit men all by my self, so today I tried somthing more adventurous, shortbread!
Unfortunately the book didn’t think that it was important to mention whether or not your dough was supposed to be crumbly or hard.
Still it actually tasted pretty good, bit floury, but nice.
Backwards Post (In which my human rights are violated!)
- When we first got my fish I wanted to breed them, I thought that lots of baby fish would be cute, but my dad said that the pretty ones that are sold in pet shops are all males. That was years ago, so imagine my surprise today when I actually saw a baby fish in my tank! At first I thought that the must be hundreds of babies in there as fish lay dozens of eggs at a time, but I haven’t seen any others, so I think that as most fish eggs don’t all hatch at once then somewhere in my tank is a clutch of eggs. I might end up with millions of fish!
- Two of my black neons mate and lay some eggs.
- The eggs hatch.
- My other black neons begin to mate, therefore creating more eggs!
- They hatch.
- All my baby fish grow up and start mating.
- Creating more eggs, who grow up and lay more eggs.
- As time goes on my fish bloodline gets bad and I have to buy even more black neons to help create more healthy fish. My whole tank becomes black with black neons.
And that’s just the black neons! I’ve got loads of other fish!
Then again this could be profitable. When their a bit older I could sell them! Too many fish is bad for the tank after all!!!
So we’ll probably see a lot more new arrivals! One wierd thing though. Apparently my tankhas completely the wrong sort of conditions as the eggs can be destroyed by light (!!!!!) How this species survives in the wild I’ll never know! Apparantly, from information I’ve gathered this is how it happens:
- The female swims and flops to the nearest aquarium and lays her eggs.
- She leaves them with the new owner to raise and release into the wild.
I mean come on! The parents eat their own babies, and the eggs are destroyed by light.
I’m really surprised that they’re not endangered.